Monday, July 31, 2017

Intro

Hey guys I'm back with some LLB and A-Level law notes on miscellaneous subjects. Hope you find them useful. Topic now currently include:
  • (AQA) Murder:
  • (AQA) Statutory Interpretation:
  • (LLB) Agency
  • (LLB) Company/Incorporation
  • (LLB) Revenue Law (Income Tax Charges, Treatment, Deductions)
There's a search feature to get to those quickly. If there's enough interest I might upload some essays I've produced and their grade, in the meantime, happy revision.

1 comment:

  1. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.Contact Mr Pedro on   pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete